"§" Denotes that this character is playable in a demo of the game
- Jaeger: Tank-like droid fitted with arms. Can shoot homing missiles, fire a powerful laser or deliver a heavy punch.
- §Killcycle: Humanoid cybernetically attached to a flying jetcycle. Can fire plasma blasts, drop bombs, or sacrifice its life to deliver heavy damage.
- Mantis: Mechanical insectoid robot. Can lay suction-vortices, crush the enemy with his mandibles or launch homing techno-tics that take health from opponent back to Mantis.
- Quicksilver: Humanoid woman similar to the T-1000. Can fire orbs, deliver a slice attack, or use shield that can protect against any attack and reflect projectiles.
- Tesla Lord: Humanoid carrying electricity conducting staff and backpack. Can teleport to a random spot, fire a shock beam or plant a crystal that shoots lightning balls.
- §Razorfane: Human brain in a mechanical body with circular saws and spikes. Can fire ripsaws, place bladewalls (saw-barriers) or spin on the spot for a close range attack.
- Wasp: Cyborg woman outfitted with hovering wings and blaster. Can hover, freeze enemies, drain their health (giving it to her) and fire a gun.
- BetaRazor (Secret character): Razorfane with twice the health, bigger energy meter, thrusters, fires energy blade circular saws, razorfane's spin-on-the-spot and energy field slam attack similar to Fire Witch's (but without the slow recovery).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.